One of the most important thing about building your business online is a fabulous tool, apps, and platforms available to making our jobs as entrepreneurs and marketers jobs much easier!
I will update this page with any tool or platforms I find that becomes assets to my business and I believe will help you!
Some of my links will be affiliate links, but please don’t feel obligated to use my links. Only use my research and recommendations, then go directly to the tool in questions.
My Goals are to give you plenty of ideas and content for Online Blogging.
Check out this List of Resources that have helped me out and hopefully will help You.
A site you might want to use…
https://unsplash.com/ free (Do what you want with these Photos) Hi-resolution photos.
Is this what you were looking for? Tagxedo: Turns Words – speech, news articles, slogans into a visually word cloud. http://www.tagxedo.com/
There are thousands of apps, plugins and platforms each of us use to help with running your Online Business. Many apps can become incredible overwhelming.
If you are reading through this information and you think of anything I have missed out on, please let me know in the comment area below and I'll add it to the list.
We'll just keep on building this list until it becomes a rolodex for anything and everything one could need!
Now please note. Some of the links I have used are affiliate links. They are easy to spot as when you hover over them they start with https://elizabethredd.com As always feel free to go to the sites directly, but if you do choose to use one of my links, please Click Here to find out what happens!
Please notice there are different ways you can get your business going online. It’s important to have different ways of creating online content and marketing your business. I recommend developing your own website. Somewhere to call home, where people can find you and where you will house the bulk of your content, while using the web and the social media platform etc. as tools to drive traffic to your website.
To have you own website, you need the following:
Hosting space on the web for your website etc. I highly recommend Hostgator.
Dotster - One of the most reputable domain Registrar – Buy one get one FREE
GoDaddy – One of the most Reputable Giant Domain Registrar online. You can register your domain. https://www.godaddy.com/
Network Solutions – Another giant that offers domain registration service - http://www.networksolutions.com/
Domainsite - http://www.domainsite.com/ This is a young Domain registrars
Domain Name Search – Find Domain – Domain Word Search
http://www.nameboy.com/ NameBoy is a popular name generator- Will Generate name based on keywords
DOM!ZE – Just type in a domain https://domize.com/
Bust A Name
WordPress.com is hosted on their servers. This means that you don't own the space on the web, they do. This is a great option for getting off the ground fast and cheaply, but is far less flexible and as your business grows you will want your own self hosted site.
That's where WordPress.org comes in. This requires setting up on your own server and is then hosted by the hosting company you're using.
Once you've installed WordPress, you'll want to make it look pretty by adding a theme. Here are some great sites for beautiful themes:
Lastly, in the getting started section. It's important that you invest in an auto responder. You'll want to start building a list of potential customers as soon as possible, so don't dilly daily with this.
Sign up for an Auto Responder, create a web form, add it to your site and start collecting names and email addresses from Day One. I use and recommend:
GetResponse: They offer tons of customization, great sign-up form builder and unlimited auto responders, newsletters and more.
Free Graphics Tools
Online Logo Maker - Design your own Custom Logo for your business.
Gimp - Gimp is the ultimate free Graphic editor. Gimp for Tutorials
Photo Editor: This is an online Photo Editor
List Building/Product Creation
Once you have your site setup and are starting to publish content, it's time to move to the next level. We need to give visitors a reason to leave their name and email address with us and create something to sell.
List Builder - This is a compelling offer you will offer in exchange for a name and email address. It might be a PDF, A Video, A piece of software etc. Here's an example of one of mine, feel free to sign-up Click Here!
For PDF's you will need:
· Pages/Word - whichever word-processing platform you use for your operating system
· Graphics - either free or stock photos for use in your PDF. I use Mopho
For an Audio Giveaway, you'll need:
· Audacity Free
For a Video Recording:
· Screenflow (Mac)
· Camtasia (PC)
Other General Tools:
Webcam - For recording yourself on camera ( many computers have them built in now)
Pinterest – With a Pin4Ever will backup and keep you from losing your pins to hackers, accidents or computer error. A Free Backup
For any of the above, you will need to upload your list builder or product somewhere. Now for PDF's mindmaps, images or any smaller files the best way is just to upload directly to your server. You can do this through:
Tools Every Blogger should be Using
· Add From server - is a quick plugin which allows you to import media and files into WordPress uploads manager from Webservers file.
· Audacity: https://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/(free download) An open source software used for recording and editing audio files.
· Ave: http://free.avg.com (free download) Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection.
· Analyze content performs best for any Topic - (Cost 99.00 for Pro)
· BrowserShots: http:/browsershots.org (free online tool) Use this site to view how your website look in various browsers.
· CamStudio: http://comstudio.org (free download) Lets you record all screen and audio on your computer and create video files
· CCleaner: http://ccleaner.com (free download) Removes unused files from your PC allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up space.
· Color Cop: http://colorcop.net (free online tool) A multi-purpose color picker – great for web designers and programmers
· Down For Everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com (free online tool) Is your site down? Use this tool to see if your website is down for other people.
· DupeFree: http://dupefreepro.com (free download) Quickly check for duplicate content and LSI Keywords.
· Easelly - A New tool - Easelly has a lot of templates you can start with and each one is simple to modify. Just drag and drop the elements, add your text, and change the colors.
· Easy Tweet Embed - blog owners can easily create multiple pre-populated tweets in their blog post. The pre-populated tweets make it easier for readers to retweet the posts. Easy Tweet Embed https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-tweet-embed
· Easy Pricing Table - Simply install Easy Pricing Tables, choose a design and customize your table to match your site. The whole process takes only two minutes. There is a cost for this App.
· Evernote: http://evernote.com (free download) Scan your notes, receipts, etc… it will OCR the content, workspace and get it done, and make it searchable.
· 7 Zip: http://7-zip.org (free download) An open source, free alternative to WinZip.
· Firefox: http://mozilla.com/firefox (free download) Alternate web browser.
· Gimp: http://gimp.org (free download) An open source program used to create and edit – free alternative to Photoshop.
· Give Away of The Day: https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ (free Download Unique site that offers you a free license digital product daily.
· Internet Archive - This site lets you store audio files at no charge. The upload process is easy to learn and navigate.
· Kompozer: http://kompozer.net (free download) An easy to use WYSIWYG HTML editor.
· Marketing Forum: http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum (free online tool) Very helpful forum with lots of good info on Internet marketing. Friendly members too.
· Namechk - is a one stop shop to check the availability of desired URL names on all Social Media Platforms at once. The site allows you to search 157 Social Media Platforms, from which you can sort alphabetically or by popularity.
· NicheBot Classic: http://nichebotclassic.com (free online tool) Online keyword research tool helps you target the correct keywords.
· Open Office: http://openoffice.org (free download) Open Source office software – word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
· OSWD: http://oswd.org/ (free downloads) Open Source Web design offers free web design templates.
· PDF995: http://pdf995.com (free download) Used this tool to easily convert files to PSDformat.
· PDF to Word Converter: http://pdftoword.com (free online tool) Easily create editable Word Doc files from PDF content – for legit purposes only! J
· Pixie: http://nattyware.com/pixie.php (free download) Great for web designers – just point to a color and discover the code value for that color.
· Resell Rights Weekly: http://resell-rights-weekly.com (many free downloads) Free membership where you can download over 300 PLR/RR products for free.
· Roboform: http://roboform.com (free download) Easily and safely manage your passwords
· ScreenHunter: http://wisdom-soft.com/sh/sh_free.htm (free download) Software that allows you to “capture” any part of your desktop, window or full screen.
· Skype: http://skype.com (free download) Make free calls over the internet to other people on Skype.
· Textpad: http://textpad.com (free download) A powerful text editor. Texpad can be used for editing HTML code.
· VLC Media Player: http://videolan.org/vlc (free download) Media player capable of reading most audio and video formats
WordPress Help Sheets and resources: Remember WordPress is one of the most Popular Blogging Platform: 10 FREE resources to Help give you a Better Understanding of WordPress. http://1stwebdesigner.com/best-wordpress-tutorial-sites/ The best thing about WordPress you can customize it without having much coding knowledge
For free video files, it's best to put them straight on to: Youtube.com
OP2 Optmize press
Digital Access: is a Premium WordPress Membership Platform - http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/ ($39.99 Monthly Fee)
For paid or protected videos/audio and bigger files, you'll want a second very cheap hosting account with a huge and reliable organization who have massive servers! The best and cheapest in the business is:
Amazon S3 - In order to easily embed and play videos from Amazon S#, you will also need player software.
EVS. Video Marketing on Steroids
Then lastly, to encourage people to optin to your gift or buy your products, you will need Squeeze & sale Page Software to easily build your pages. I recommend both.
However, there are more options out there. It will come down to personal preference.
Also, if your copywriting skills are a little rusty and you'd like a helping hand to create easy sales pages. This is absolutely a great kit:
Plus as an extra HERE is a plugin that allows you to place opt-in forms all over the place, in posts, at the bottom of posts, at strategic points in the conversion:
Check out Optinskin
optinskin MEMBERSHIP SITES
WordPress - as my platform
WordPress is the actual site. OP2-optimizepress makes the pages all look good and houses the videos, navigation links etc. and DAP - DigitalAccesspass.com connects with PayPal and Aweber and manage the customer database as people sign up.
Other Plugin are:
· S2 Members (Free)
The Micro Niche Finder - It the ultimate keyword research tool, it's easy to use and quickly identifies relevant keywords with all the pertinent research data like monthly searches, exact match domain available, competition and more. (Cost)
Internet Marketing Tools: The products below are actual products I pay for and use to build my business. I don’t recommend products I don’t use myself… These products can also be a significant added passive income stream. Think about it. People pay for internet marketing tools without even thinking about it. They just know they need to pay for them. So why not make passive income from these products? So, go ahead and purchase the ones you need for your business, and then add them to your Tool Box.
Internet Marketing Tools Investing for the Future!
Internet Marketing Tools for SEO
With the use of Internet marketing tools, this is a community worth spending time, learning and embracing the power of Online Blogging.
Internet Marketing Tools such as the Kalatu Blogging System Empower Network - This is the coolest tool I have seen yet! It comes fully Hosted and designed just for You. Instant Setup ready for you to begin posting content and marketing your business, products, service, or even personal content. You’ll be up and running within 30-seconds. Multiple Themes, SEO Tool, Built in Viral Sharing, Advanced Viral Commenting System, Peace of Mind for You, and Drag and Drop Technology Sign up for the System Today This is my top recommendation tool right NOW… Grab it… Do It Now
The inner circle is a collection of Audios put together by successful entrepreneurs. The videos are ment to be listened to while you are in your car, while cleaning the house, exercising, or just about anything else you can think of. Visit https://www.empowernetwork.com/inner-circle-mastermind.php
Top Producer Formula – A Must Have for Your Online Marketing Education
Taught by some of the Industries most prolific sponsors, this program will show you how you can become a top producer in your business. Check it Out!
Team Building Formula
Team Building Formula goes beyond ‘ideas’ and shares with you the actual laws of team building, and how you can apply those fundamental team building laws to your business. http://bit.ly/2gEY7Ze
You get everything that you need to build an income online the second your order is complete. Here's what you're getting access to when you place your order:
If you would like to join as an affiliate only click here.
This is the core Online Marketing Academy training program is a 12-week Coaching Program with weekly checklists and goals.
A Selection of helpful tools and plugins to make your online life easier and including the best selling Easy Graphics software platform. which
1. Online Marketing 101
2. The Training Vault, Cool tools, Archieves, community, marketing 101
3. Cool Tools
4.The Online Marketing Academy community
online marketing academy,training vault, cool tools, archives, community, marketing 101
Online Marketing Academy strives to provide the latest and greatest information in Blogging and Social Media. Some of the best ways to work with your blog and social media site is to use tools to keep your site updated with up to date information.
Awesome Fan-Page Branding Software
Branding your Fan-Page with powerful covers, coupons and more…
How to generate Likes and New Subscribers in Less than 3 weeks to build your business effectively and to see results you will need to advertise, but here's the good news. We can show you how to build your brand and generate leads for $ 5 / $10 a day and make a profit at the same time.
More Marketing Tools for Your Online Blogging…
Networking for Bloggers: Things you can do to Never Run out of Ideas for online Blogging
Content link building Internet Marketing Tools:
Pingler – A premium subscription allows you to store your URLs in your account. Your URLs will be automatically pinged daily (level of subscriptions apply). It’s free
Internet Marketing Tools Investing for the Future
Although this is not an Internet Marketing Tool, I believe the principles taught in here every Internet Marketer needs to go through. It’s one thing to make money but the key is to keep it and put it in the right places. This platform will give you that education!Click Here
If you want to discuss this don’t forget to join our Facebook community, I’ll be glad to talk to you there!
These Useful Resources: Tools and Plugins or Services will change the way you do Business online.
Home-based business how to blog, how to work online, internet business coaching and membership internet marketing.
My Main Goal is to grow a valuable Blogging company. I hope this information can be a useful starting point for you in your Blogging.
Internet Marketing Tools: That it for now! Come back to this area often because the Internet is always evolving and new and improved tools will continue to come out. I always use the top of the line internet marketing tools and always what works best!
I hope you found this valuable, please make sure to visit - elizabethredd.com for all your blogging needs.
If you want to discuss this don’t forget to join our Facebook community, I’ll be glad to talk to you there!
PS - If you would like more blogging and Internet Marketing information, be sure to subscribe to my mailing list below, and subscribe to my Facebook Page as I often post tips there as well. If you have any questions about Blogging Tips get your questions answered. Then get on the team and Let’s Keep it Moving!