Blog Monetization Models: You’ve started your blog, you’re starting to get some traffic, and now you want to monetize it finally.
After all, to have a real business, you must bring in some money.
Thankfully, there are many ways in which you can monetize your blog to start earning an income. Here's how.
1. Affiliate Marketing – Many business owners have products, software, and services in which they will pay a percentage of sales to people who promote their products.
Blog Monetization Models: They typically ask you to sign up, provide some information so that they can pay you, and then provide you with some tools to promote the product such as HTML code, images, and even content.
You’ll place the system on your blog and another online real estate to help the affiliate products.
2. Sell Your Products – If you know your audience well enough, you have likely identified some problems that need to be solved.
3. Sell Your Services – If you’ve managed to create a blog that has a lot of interest, views, followers, and fans and you understand writing, content, SEO and online marketing, you can offer to act as a consultant to others who want to do the same thing.
You’ve got the recipe, and you’re the magic ingredient to help others experience the success that you have.
4. Pay-Per-Click Advertising – Most people display Google Ads on their blog posts when appropriate to help bring in some extra money.
It’s easy to sign up for Google AdSense, and it’s easy to earn money from the ads delivered based on the content you have on your blog, provided that you follow the rules and create a very niche-oriented SEO-oriented blog.
5. Direct Display Ads – You can avoid ad services and merely sell ads directly to others right off your blog. There are numerous plugins for WordPress that can help you deliver ads that people will pay.
Blog Monetization Models: This option works best for higher-ranking blogs and in situations where you’re not worried about your competition placing an advertisement.
WordPress Plugins link - https://wordpress.org/plugins/adspace-platform/
6. Business Resource Directory – Install a business directory on your blog where others can enter their product and services on the list for a small fee.
For example, if you have a blog that offers support to work-at-home moms or virtual assistants, you could provide a directory where they can be listed or where you contain products and services that will help them.
Business Directory link - http://wordpress.org/plugins/business-directory-plugin/
7. Sponsored Posts – As long as you’ve matched the brands you’ll promote with your audience, and the information you provide is accurate, original, and unique, nothing is wrong with offering a sponsored blog post service.
It is essential that both parties realize that you will always clearly inform your audience about the blog posts sponsored. You can do sponsored giveaways, and so much more.
8. Sponsored Reviews – Once your blog established, it is more than likely people will start wanting you to review their products and services and they’ll be willing to pay for it.
There is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you are upfront that you will be honest about your review, and that you will also let your audience know that someone paid you to do the study.
Blog Monetization Models: Many sponsored reviews include letting the audience in on the behind-the-scenes experience, such as receiving a free trip to Disney for the family and then blogging about the experience with an honest review of every aspect of the trip.
9. Start a Pay Per View Premium Blog – Do you offer expert advice on an important topic where people might be willing to pay for answers? There is no reason why you should give away your information for free.
You can start a pay per view premium area of your blog where people pay for specialized access to your premium content and even access to you such as a monthly teleconference, or a particular Q & A session. And yes, there is a plugin to allow pay per view content if you use WordPress.
Plugin link - https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/
10. Ask for Donations - PayPal offers the code to add a natural donation button to your blog. Many bloggers use the donate button and make a good living on that model.
Even app makers often work from donations only. Some people have found they earn more money if people can donate what they feel is fair.
PayPal donation code link - https://wordpress.org/plugins/paypal-donations/
Blog Monetization Models: Regardless of which ways you choose to monetize your blog, it’s imperative that you understand who your audience is, what your point of view is, and how to combine the two to provide solutions to your audience that they are willing to pay money.
By doing so, you can earn a living from blogging.
If you enjoyed today's article, “Blog Monetization Models.” If these tools helped you in any way, please share the tools with others.
On Forums, on your Blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If You want more content Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your Feedback!
"Everything seems difficult until you get to finish it."
This community is worth spending time, learning and embracing the power of Online Blogging. As a community, we strive to provide the latest information on Online Blogging. We look forward to your participation and getting to know you, If I could write about one thing to help you with your Blogging, what would it be? Connect with me: www.elizabethredd.com